BiteBtc SCAM 




Hi Everyone I'm A Victim more of this Exchange BiteBtc I Blocked My account when I try to withdraw my Fund from the Platform when that happens on June 18, 2019 I said that I was not infigiendo the Policy of the exchange when nothing is not how much I steal AROUND 4 BTC

but there is not everything that happens that is about to fall and is already an investigation with the Domain of BiteBtc.Com appears registered in the Panama City and the address of his office is a financial building that office in the same country of panama but the thing goes more aya in the direction of the office is combined with a panama office address and a united states address and that is it a combined address so they will not find it

Now look at the part that says COUNTRY where the company is leaving PENSILVANIA I think Pennsylvania is not a country or that they correct me is a states of the united states of america correct that indicates this these BITBTc scammers are from Panama and the United States o They work Together

Look at all the data that I leave you analyze it detailed and you will see it Soon we will bring more inf of this

IF BITEBTC WANTS TO DO THE THINGS WELL THAT UNLOCK THE ACCOUNT TO THE PERSON AND LET THEIR CRYPTOD HAPPEN YOU HAVE NOT GIVEN YOURSELF NOT TO BE SO SHOCKED DEN TO RETIRE SOMETHING IS NOT YOURS







Here I leave the address of the Panama offices of BiteBtc




Tower Financial Center, Cl 50 y, Calle Elvira Méndez


The Web page of the tower is the BiteBtc office



Telephone number of the building is +507 800-6900


You can hide this INF in this official Citio translates it asu idona and can be the research

Comentarios

  1. Bitcoin has skyrocketed to $12,000
    Kindly donate a $1 or more to our campaign to STOP and Put an end
    To Crypto Currency SCAM like BiteBTC. Wallet address :
    1KRvc372mktA7PHvjVG5rRYX8EJ5nzPQsE
    you can contact
    http://www.scamrecoveryinc.com/bitinscrow.com/index.php for help if you know a victim.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Banco Seychelles Commercial Bank warns of the fedlio.com scam