BiteBtc Scam I cheated BiteBtc

                                                  I cheated BiteBtc


     Look at this I was averted when I relented my account to mail






Then I'm going in. My account is coming out.








I sent him mail with the data that they ask me to activate my account. My account is already verified with KYC, even though I lost it.


I wrote to him on Twitter as his Official Account does not answer ok they do every day Publications in his Twitter account does not answer any question and the worst even if he is cheating, nobody does anything and BiteBtc is doing what he says that BiteBtc is doing scamming


Another thing that has this scammers are blocking the person on Twitter because they are claiming about their crypto that they do not want to give it to me. I show you a capture that means they are behind the screen seeing everything but they do not answer or give solution to that the person can withdraw their crypto that has it does not want to give it to its owners now you deposit to the exchange when it wants to withdraw your crypto they block you the account or you detonate it




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Banco Seychelles Commercial Bank warns of the fedlio.com scam